A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

Mystery Donor --- FIRESTORM RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Mystery Donor --- FIRESTORM RP   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 pm

The camera opens at an unknown location, showing a man in a suit carrying a briefcase with what seems to be important papers. He makes his way through the large hallways of the unknown building until he finds a door with a nameplate which says “ Robert Daystorm – Manager”. He knocks 2 times then enters as soon as he hears the faint “come on in”
He walks in to see a man talking on the phone who motions him to take a seat, which he does. He opens his briefcase and looks through the papers as Robert finishes his conversation.
He takes a check from the briefcase and tries to get up, but papers start falling from his briefcase. The camera zooms in on one of them and manages to catch a glimpse of the words “SOLD – Hell’s Gat…” before the lawyer picks them up and shoves them in his briefcase.

Lawyer: I’m going to make this short, because you know you are a busy man, Mr. Daystorm. My client appreciates women very much, and has decided to donate the money he made from a recent transaction to your organization.

He extends his hand, giving the check to Robert who is stunned to read the amount written on the small piece of paper.

Robert: So many zeroes… Your client is very generous! He must be a very good man…

The lawyer smirks.

Lawyer: He’s known to be very cold hearted…

He stops before revealing his master’s identity.

Lawyer: And he would like to remain anonymous…

Mr. Daystorm smiles and shakes the lawyer’s hand.

Robert: Of course… of course. Now if you would please excuse me, I have to organize a series of events for today! October is our busiest month of the year, being the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and everything.

Daystorm leaves his office in a hurry and as he closes the door behind him, the camera fades to black.

Fear Factory
Heaven Shall Burn
The Alpha Male of Powerwolf

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twgtips.weebly.com

Mystery Donor --- FIRESTORM RP
Page 1 of 1