A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

Rough Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenix

PostSubject: Rough Start   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 am

The Phoenix Kid is caught on camera sitting near his locker, his bags semi packed laying at by his feet, a towel over his head covering his face as his mask lays on the wooden bench. The camera pans in a little closer trying to glimpse and peek to see what is inside the locker. To the shock of the fans inside the locker is a picture of a woman, who appears to be an attractive older woman. The Phoenix Kid puts his head down and puts his hands on his head, thinking before the boom microphone is able to hear him talking in a low whisper type sound.

Forgive me mother, for I have not lived up to the high expectations that I have set for myself and for you as well. It seems that I am taking the wrong approach to becoming famous like I promised you I would become. I feel as if I have shamed our name, as well as been a dissapointment to you by not being able to advance on and make it to the finals of the tournament to hold some gold. I know that I am the best there is out there, Hell as you can see Mom this company has my name in it. This company is for me, by me and about me, but it would seem that there are forces that want to get into the way. Momma, I do not know what I should do, as I don't want to be a failure in your eyes. I want you to be proud of me, I want to be the son that you could have had if you were standing here next to me. Direct me Mother on what I need to do in order to please you.

The Phoenix Kid is seen nodding his head as if he is being given advice, from some unknown presense. The fans and the camera continue to look on, as suddenly the locker that was open, slams closed and mysterious colored lights are shown inside. The Phoenix Kid nods his head several more times, before standing up, picking up his bag and mask and turning with his back to the camera to walk out the door and out to his car. The camera is fixed onto the locker where the mysterious light was beaming and glowing brighty but has then faded. The fans, announcers and those watching at home are confused and wondering what was it that was shining in the locker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rough Start
Page 1 of 1